Our practice uses the Patient Portal provided by InSync (Qualifacts) through which you will provide your consent to treatment, view all your sessions, fees and billing statements, and enter and update your authorized form of payment.
Once you have been set up with a therapist and received a link to the portal from our office, you are required to follow the steps below in order for us to bill your insurance properly for your sessions, as well as bill your preferred method of paying your patient responsibility.
For first time users of the new patient portal:
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject line: “Insight Psychological Group welcomes you to the Patient Portal” (sent from email address Donotreply@alert.insynchcs.net). Click on the link in the email. (The portal works best in Google Chrome, and it will prompt you to open it up there, but this is not necessary, and you can hit “X” to close that screen).
If you did not receive an email, or if your link expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be brought directly to your login page. Please follow the prompts to create/reset your password and log in.
- Click on Forms/Documents. Complete, sign, and submit the Consent for Treatment form.
- You will then be asked to enter a credit or debit card to store on file. Do not enter a dollar amount to pay at this time. Click Save and Submit.
- Next, click on My Profile to review your personal information as well as your insurance information (the Insurance tab). If there are any mistakes, follow this link to make the changes as necessary.
- If you were not prompted to enter a credit or debit card for whatever reason, you will need to do so by clicking on Managed Saved Cards and follow the prompts there. At any time during your treatment, you can come to this section to update the card we should use for you.