Our practice now uses the InSync by Qualifacts Patient Portal through which you are able to view and update your information, your sessions, your billing info, ask questions, etc.
All current and new clients need to log into their new portal and complete the steps outlined below. This is required in order for us to bill your insurance properly for your sessions. Otherwise, you will be billed directly the full amount for your visits to Insight.
For first time users of the new patient portal:
- Check your inbox for an email with the subject line: “Insight Psychological Group welcomes you to the Patient Portal” (sent from email address Donotreply@alert.insynchcs.net). Click on the link in the email. (The portal works best in Google Chrome, and it will prompt you to open it up there, but this is not necessary, and you can hit “X” to close that screen).
If you did not receive an email, or if your link expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be brought directly to your login page. Please follow the prompts to create/reset your password and log in.
- Click on Forms/Documents. Complete, sign, and submit the updated consent for treatment and insurance this form.
- You will then be asked to enter a new credit or debit card to store on file (it can be the same card we have been using for you, but it will need to be entered again for security reasons). Do not enter a dollar amount to pay at this time. Click Save and Submit.
- Next, click on My Profile to review your information and make changes as necessary, and click Save and Submit.
- Then click on the Insurance Details tab and review the insurance on file for you (it will show the initial insurance you placed on file with IPG on the top). If needed, please Edit or Remove the insurance listed and click Update/Add.
- If you were not prompted to enter a credit or debit card, you will need to do so by clicking on Managed Saved Cards and follow the prompts there. At any time during your treatment, you can come to this section to update the card we should use for you.