Below are some resources and links that our practitioners have found particularly useful or meaningful and we hope you do too.
- Psychology Today: www.psychologytoday.org
- American Psychological Association (APA): www.apa.org
- APA Division of Psychoanalysis: www.division39.org/
- New Jersey Psychological Association: www.psychologynj.org/
- New York Times Article: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/01/health/01psych.html (reviewing the JAMA review of the positive effectiveness of psychodynamic psychotherapy)
- An excellent piece on the magic and power of psychoanalysis by Lawrence Blum, Ph.D., Originally published in Clinical Psychiatry News, April 2014
- Making a strong case for the benefits of psychoanalytic treatment versus CBT, an enlightening piece in The Guardian, January, 2016
…The connections you make between different events in your life, the understandings you come up with, and the new narrative you and your therapist develop to explain the previously unexplained issues in your life will become the substance, the crux of the therapy.