Many of our clients use their insurance to help pay for their sessions. We are currently in-network with most Aetna, Cigna, Horizon BCBS, and UnitedHealthcare plans, as well as Medicare.
Because our clients are generally seen weekly, we conduct our billing in a smooth, ongoing way, in order to keep your treatment as undisturbed as possible.
- Initial evaluation and first treatment: $200 (approx. 75-90 minutes)
- Regular follow-up session 45-60 min: $150
- Brief follow-up session 30 min: $100
- 6-session Package: $780 ($130 per session)
- 10-session package: $1200 for 10 sessions, ($120 per session)
- Scheduling Fee (for skipped sessions not cancelled with 24 hours advance notice): $50
If you do not wish to use your insurance for treatment of if we do not accept your insurance, here is a list of our fees:
- Initial consultation is $200
- Ongoing individual therapy sessions are $150 per visit
- Couples and Family Therapy are $175 per visit and usually last longer than individual sessions
- Scheduling Fee for Appointments Not Kept is $50
- Group Psychotherapy is $60 per person
In cases of hardship, some of our therapists offer appointments with reduced rates.
For your reference, our Tax ID# is 46-5382812 and our NPI# is 1598184780.
We accept all major credit cards, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Through therapy, we will help you value yourself, be less afraid, be more hopeful, more assertive, more productive, more accepting and loving.