Both our Westfield and Maywood locations are seeking to hire experienced LCSW/LPC/LMFT/PSYCHOLOGIST(s), licensed in New Jersey, who are comfortable working with adults, children, or teens. Working with couples and families is a plus. Therapists must be willing to work at least two days in-person. Our offices are open for in-person services, although we continue to offer remote sessions as well.
The therapists at IPG have autonomy to practice psychotherapy in their own style, and can hone their specialty areas by emphasizing certain clientele within their caseloads. The clientele is primarily high-functioning and mostly insurance-based. The IPG environment is warm, collegial and collaborative. Weekly case conferences are held which provide supervision and feedback, as well as a sense of community and friendly peer support. The culture fosters increasing self-awareness and always looking to improve one’s skills. The offices themselves are brand new and spacious. See and read more about our practice: www.insightpsychgroup.com
All overhead is covered, including malpractice insurance (if needed) and worker’s comp. We also offer a group health plan and payments towards premiums with full time work. Here is a summary of the features and benefits provided:
- Full featured HIPAA-compliant teletherapy platform and client communication software
- Full featured cloud-based HIPAA-compliant scheduling and note-taking platform
- Modern, comfortable office space for in-person therapy
- Online scheduling platform for in-person office use
- Remote weekly supervision/peer-support group
- Fully staffed front and back office which takes care of all medical billing, insurance follow-up services, patient accounts receivable, etc.
- Office liability insurance
- Malpractice insurance (if needed)
- Individual supervision for those accruing hours
- Marketing and community outreach
- Bimonthly direct-deposit payroll based on patients seen, not insurance reimbursement
- Tax withholding/unemployment/worker’s comp/disability
- Office overhead and expenses (including comfortable waiting room, phone/internet, copier, printer, fax, remote answering service, website, etc…)
- Credentialing services
- Group Health Plan (health/dental/vision)
The position is fee-for-service. However, all clinicians are W-2 Employees and will have all social security withholding and employment taxes paid for them. Payroll is every other Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 – $65.00 per hour depending on licensure and experience